At Highland Family Dentistry, we Serve Without Compromise
- We focus on education, prevention, and high-quality diagnostic exams to catch issues early and prevent progression of conditions.
- We provide comprehensive treatment planning using advanced technology and years of experience to deliver the best possible experience and results.
- We offer multiple treatment options to address issues, emphasize a minimally-invasive approach, and educate patients to make informed decisions.
- We are dedicated, experienced professionals; we are also warm, friendly, and understanding.
- Above all, we believe that dental care is about serving our community and are humbled by the opportunity to help our friends and neighbors enjoy healthier, happier lives.
The Highland Family Dentistry Difference
Our Prosser dental office opened in 1986 and we have steadily grown through referrals from our wonderful patient family. Dr. Gregory Dorsett, Dr. Clinton Crandall, and our team are honored by these recommendations. We are determined to live-up to your expectations – and hopefully exceed them – with each and every interaction.
- Communication: We know the best dentistry requires all of us – our doctors and staff, and you, too – working together. By establishing open and clear communication, we are able to learn what you need, want, and (as importantly) don’t want. This allows us to design treatment specifically to you. We promise to always listen without judgement, even if you forget to floss or haven’t seen the dentist for years!
- Comfort: We know that not everyone feels at ease in the dental environment. Some people put off care for years out of a fear of pain or worries about a past unpleasant experience. Please know that you will be safe here and will experience little to no discomfort. Along with our very gentle touch, we offer nitrous oxide (laughing gas), oral concious sedation, massaging chairs, and blankets for your comfort during visits. If there is ever anything you want or need to make an appointment easier, please let us know: we’ll move mountains to make it happen!
- Education: Prevention is absolutely core to a healthy smile and we want you to enjoy a lifetime of oral health. We provide a lot of education tailored to your unique clinical concerns, using everyday language, along with support and encouragement. By developing better home oral hygiene practices, you can take control of your dental health and keep your smile beautiful, for life!
Schedule an Appointment
Dr. Dorsett, Dr. Crandall, and the Highland Family Dentistry team are looking forward to welcoming you and your family to ours. We’d love to provide the high-quality, personalized dental care you deserve and build lasting relationships in the process! Please contact our Prosser, WA family dental office and schedule an appointment, for yourself or a loved one, today!